Friday 18 April 2014

Warhammer Diskwars

Hey peeps!
I know, long time no post but I am still playing games and checking out what's going on in the international wargames community. Real life stuff and not much inspiration have put me away from painting and playing 40K these last few months. I've been mainly playing board games when I meet with my mates on a weekly basis and it's a jolly good fun. However boardgames lack the complete hobby experience that wargames can give you. Fortunately I think I found the best of both world in Warhammer Diskwars.


First of all it's cheap (40 euros for the started box), can be played everywhere and the rules are not too hard to comprehend.  On the other hand it gives you the customization and depth of play only a wargame can provide. So it's a little bit of both. You can check it out here.

I think both fans of wargames and boardgames will like it and personally I am looking forward to play more games and to buy more expansions as they come out. And the Orcs rule!

3 comments:

  1. Come to my website to view the contents of my website
    LIGA BINTANG - BANDAR JUDI TERBESAR SE - ASIA HANYA DENGAN 1 USER ID SUDAH BISA BERMAIN SEMUA GAME. Join US ! klik link di bawah ini ☟
    Prediksi Akurat Bola
    Bandar Bola Online
    Deposit Pulsa Rate Terbaik
    Bonus Deposit Terbesar
    Berita Bola
    BANDAR JUDI RESMI
    PROMO & BONUS

    Untuk Info Dan Bonus Menariknya Bisa Hubungi Kami Di Bawah Ini :
    WHATSAPP: +62 822 2945 7557
    Ayo buruann , mana tau kamu menjadi jutawan setelah bergabung dengan kami ..
    ♛ FANS PAGE LOUNGE LIGABINTANG = https://www.facebook.com/beritabolaLigabintangCS3/
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/ligabintang_agenbola/

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1728222244193892054&postID=729012587633270497&page=1&token=1591727409225

    ReplyDelete