Sunday 13 February 2011

My Orcs and Goblins

I don't know about you but I got really excited with the upcoming Orcs and Goblins release. This gave me an excuse to dust my old models and take some pictures. Keep in mind that these models were painted a while ago and with speed and efficiency in mind. I didn't want to waste my youth painting Night Goblins anyway! So here are my lovelies:

I am planning to use these guys as Big'Uns if needed. That's why they got the biggest weapons and more armour.
Simple orc boys.

This is the first model I've ever painted for the army!
Oooops, someone's missing! Wonder where he went.

Simple conversion by using an ogre's hand.
The crew of DOOOoooom!!!
Okay, that's about it. I still got many more models to paint but I am waiting for the new Army Book to check which unit is going to be good on the battlefield before I start painting anything else. What do you think of my lovelies?

4 comments:

  1. Simply great! Your army is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Mihalis! I still got a lot of stuff to paint (as with all orc/ork armies) but still waiting for the new armybook to come out and see what units are worth taking to the battlefield before I spent any time painting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an impressive collection you have there: terrific painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man! Can't wait to get my hands on the new models!

    ReplyDelete